This is an ASP.NET simple project. This will help you to understand how to create a simple web application using ASP.NET and MS SQL Server. The program includes CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and View) functionalities to manage the employee list. This program also executes the MVC (Model-View-Controller) way of organizing your codes. The model contains the pattern that is responsible for maintaining the data, the view contains the source code that displays the data to the user, and the controller contains the code that is responsible for the interactions of the model and view. Feel Free to download the source code.
- Employee List
- Create New Employee
- View Employee
- Edit Employee
- Delete Employee
- About Content
- Contact Content
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- ASP.NET Core MVC 2.1
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Download and Install Microsoft Visual Studio Software.
- Download and Install Microsoft SQL Server R2.
- Download the provided source code zip file.
- Extract the downloaded source code file.
- Locate the provided database Backup file and restore it into your MS SQL Server. The file is known as "DB_ASPCoreMVC.bak" inside the "DataBase".
- Locate the solution file in the extracted source code folder. The file is known as "CRUD_ASPCoreMVC.sln".
- Open the solution file with your MS Visual Studio Software.
- Press the "F5" key on your keyboard to run the program.
For more information about this project, please contact the author: