In this project development, we will understand how to create a Simple Web Application with CRUD Operation. We will be using PHP Language as the back-end and MySQL Database. We will be creating a real-time duplication validation using jQuery and Ajax.
The main purpose of this application is to have a simple product listing that has crud (create, read, edit, and delete) operation and duplicate validation for the code field.
The Project was developed using:
- PHP Language (PHP 5.6 or higher)
- MySQL Database
- jQuery and Ajax
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP's Control Panel and start Apache and MySQL.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the covid-tms folder from the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP's "htdocs" directory. And If you are using WAMP, paste it into the "www" directory.
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP PHPMyAdmin in a browser and create a new database naming test_db.
- Import the provided SQL file into your newly created database. The file is located inside the root folder and it is known as test_db.sql.
- Browse the Crud system in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/crud_validate.
Feel free to download and modify into your own code. You can always support by sharing on social media or recommending our website to your friends and colleagues.