The Source code for the YouTube video downloader project using Django is a full Django web application that provides an interactive user interface to download youtube videos.
YouTube video downloader Django GUI interface for CL-based YT downloader library for Linux System. This youtube downloader uses for all features such as YTD or any other popular video downloaders. It used this library as a backend for the web application and shows information in fronted to make downloading YouTube video.
How to Run
Download/Install the following
- PIP (for python modules installation)
- Download and Extract the provided source code
zipfile. (download button is located below)
- Open your Terminal/Command Prompt window. (make sure to add "python" and "pip" in your environment variables)
- Change the working directory to the extracted source code folder.
- Run the following commands:
pip install Django
pip install -r requirements.txt
python manage.py migrate
python manage.py runserver
- Open a web browser and browse